Tuesday 25 January 2011

Baby, when you're not around, for some reason, I get pissed.

So... I was going to post the last entry on my facebook fan page when I realised that it was almost a week out of date, and that news is no longer relevant. So here's a brand spankin' new entry for you. You lucky devil. ;)

So... regarding the last entry's news - I've now finished the new website for Tony Haven! Yay! *cheers!*

www.tonyhaven.com

So tell your family, tell your friends, tell that strange man you work with, to go and check out his new site. =3

And while you're at it, you can tell the strange man to go look at the new Moonlet and the Love-Monks website too!

www.moonlet.co.uk

It isn't completely finished yet, still a few tweaks here and there to do, but for the most part, it's done. I've been on a web-designing kick these past two days and completely exhausted myself getting the sites done way before schedule. But I feel better for doing them before deadline. Phew!

So, next I will be asking Marc from MB Media to give me a deadline so I can get on and do that site. I'm also still available for any commissions! Hint hint!

Now i'm off to relax. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment