Monday 15 November 2010

Hachigatsu no Serenade

^^ I love that song.

Anyways... just thought i'd let you know:

I'm on the V&A website. ^_^



Lol, it's probably not a big deal to most people, but i'm just glad my work is up on the site. There must be hundreds of students applying to this, so i'm glad mine got up there. I don't know whether it's by chance or not, but i'm guessing prospective clients will be looking on this site, so it's a good thing i'm there. ^_^

Unfortuntately, the link keeps changing, so I can't really link it here. I tried linking it on Facebook, but since they keep changing, that link now links to someone else's link. Link. Stop saying link.

I've also been working on some easter designs for my characters - i've decided to give them all names:



Momo, Kiki, Scratch and Napoleon. ^_^

I'm aiming to get these into a shop or something as decorations, I'm going to send this to my agent as well as some other people, just to see where I get with them. If none of this gets me anywhere, then I might decide to sell them on T-Shirts. It all depends really. It's hard for me to concentrate on things like this when i'm constantly looking for a part time job. ._.

Now, normally i'd be suggesting an artist here, but I'm actually just writing this before shooting back up to Plymouth on the train, so I don't have time. Normal service will resume next week though. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment