Thursday 2 September 2010

1000 Words

Thought i'd better update this, since it's been bloody ages. =3

Believe it or not, i've been busy. Unfortunately, it's more to do with surviving than drawing, but i'm getting back on track now and sorting myself out. I'm in the process of finishing up some projects that I started a while ago and kind of let them drag out.

First up is Vinita's new website: http://www.vinitaslazyafternoon.com !

Vinita Hemachandra is a friend of mine (another illustrator =3) who graduated in the same class as me. Her style is really lovely - flowing, feminine, and really deep-rooted in all the things she believes in. Check out her site and have a look at her new shop. All built by yours truly. =]

Next up, which is something I feel incredibly guilty for, is starting the MBMedia website. MBMedia (previously MBPhotos) is a cornish based photography/media company formed by my old school friends Marc Macnab and Ben Lean. They're very very good at what they do, and considering i've already recieved the payment (they took some amazing body reference photos for me!), I'm planning on getting this done as quickly as my standards will let me. Please consider them for any weddings, parties, occasions, whatever. They're really very good. =]

And the third thing on my list is creating some new designs for greetings cards, which I will be sending to lots of different card publishing companies, and some greetings cards magazines. Hopefully, they'll sell and I can finally get some money coming in! Wish me luck!

So, that's all. I'd better get off before Dad goes ape on me. =£

No comments:

Post a Comment