Saturday 24 April 2010

Wow, so lots has been happening this week - I'll start with the most exciting news -

Moonlet and the Love Monks were on BBC Radio Cornwall this week!

They were on the BBC Introducing show on friday night, and they'll be on it again on sunday at 5pm. Make sure you listen!

And, good news for me, they even used my picture on the BBC website! Yay!



How exciting. =] Obviously everyone is very pleased and proud of Dan, Joe, Marc and Moonlet. The radio DJ had high praise for their song, saying it was 'Fabulous' and that they liked it. (They got the most praise out of all the other bands!)

So, that said, the next news flash for you is...

I finished the websites I was doing. =D

My own website, www.moonlil.com is up and running, and the links above ^^^^ will take you to other pages on my site.

I have also finished designing the Moonlet and the Love Monks site, but the content still needs to go in and due to... certain circumstances (I fell out with the hosting company), it's not up just yet. But it will be soon. =] So look forward to it.

And the last piece of news, which is probably not something i'll be posting about a lot here, because it's a personal project, is that I've started collaborating with a writer to create a Shojo Manga. This is something i've always wanted to do, and the writer and I have been talking to each other through email and livejournal for a long time (she lives in America), so we know what we both like and everything. So, although I probably won't be posting up much about it, I thought i'd just show you some character designs for the main female character, Aya.




Yes, so that's that.

Oh! One last bit of news, for those of you that have facebook:

I have a new facebook group. I thought i'd test the waters a bit and see how many people actually like my work (call it an ego boost if you will, but to be honest, I think I need one after this year '-_-), so here it is: Moonlily Design and Illustration.

Well, that's about it I think. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment